Top Government Medical Universities in Russia
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country in the world by land area, also known as the Russian Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and the Russian Federation and Moscow is the largest city in the world.
Russia has a good reputation in the field of Medical Education, Engineering, Economics, etc. Russia has been a popular destination for international students for pursuing Medicine since the USSR time. Russian Medical Universities are recognized by the Ministry of Health and Education of the Russian Federation, WHO, MCI, ECFMG, Medical councils of some Asian, African, Arabian & Europian countries. The duration of MBBS (English Medium) is six years and for Russian Medium is seven years.
Russia has become an increasingly popular destination for medical studies (MBBS) amongst International students due to its global standards of education and affordable fees structure. Medical education in Russia is subsidized by the Russian government, as the comparison to other countries the tuition fees for MBBS are less. The average cost of studying MBBS (Medicine) in Russia starts from 4500-6000 USD per year including hostel fees.
MBBS Admission in Russia process for Russian Universities are very easy, any student from across the world can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam (some universities having an entrance exam). Students who will graduate from Top Russian Medical Universities can practice in India & anywhere across the world, they have to follow the entrance exams of Medical councils of their native countries.
Top Medical Universities of Russia:
- Rostov State Medical University (RostSMU)
- Kazan State Medical University (KazanSMU)
- Crimea Federal University (CFU)
- Kazan Federal University (KFU)
- Volgograd State Medical University (VolgSMU)
- North-Ossetian State Medical Academy (NOSMA)
- Kursk State Medical University (KSMU)
- Peoples’ Friendship University Moscow (RUDN, PFUR)
- North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov (Saint Petersburg)
- Stavropol State Medical University (St.SMU)
- Yaroslavl State Medical University (YSMU)
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy (ISMA)
- Privolzshky Research Medical University (Nizhny Novgorod)
- Orenburg State Medical University (OrSMU)
- I.M Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (Moscow Medical University)
- Ulyanovsk State University (USU)
- Altai State Medical University (ASMU)