Ulyanovsk State University is one of the youngest universities in the Russian Federation in Ulyanovsk city. Ulyanovsk State University is a Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education. Ulyanovsk State University established 1988 as a branch of Moscow State University named after Lomonosov. Today Ulyanovsk State University is combining classic university tradition with the latest trends in the Russian, international education systems, Ulyanovsk State University provides the formation of moral, scientific and cultural values of the society through quality training, outlining the future development of the main sectors of the economy and social infrastructure in the region. Study MBBS in Russia from Ulyanovsk State Medical University will offer medical aspirants, plenty of opportunities to rise as an excellent doctor. Join Ulyanovsk state medical university is one of the best decisions for students because the university is government and recognized by the medical council of India and WHO.
Why people choose USU?
- Unique teaching system
- Specialized university
- Good value for money
Leave us your details
We will contact you
Highlights of Ulyanovsk State Medical University, Russia
|Degree offered||MD Physician (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Course duration||5.8 Years|
|Teaching Medium||English Medium|
|Medical Universities Approved by||NMC & WHO|
• Economics and Business Administration
• Physics and Engineering
• Mathematics and Information Technology
• Law and Public Service
• Culture and Arts
Ulyanovsk State University admission: One intake for Medical Faculty
- Intake: May-September.
The Ulyanovsk State University Medical Faculty is mainly recognized by the Ministry of Science and Education of Russia, NMC, World Health Organization, Medical Councils of African, Arabian, Asian & European Countries, etc.
Ulyanovsk state medical university Ranking
Country Rank: 68, World Rank: 3008.
Ulyanovsk State Medical University Fees
The fees structure:
|Fees Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|Per Year||6000 USD||5000 USD||31000 USD|
USU Hostels: Hostels are available for International Students.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Ulyanovsk State University:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Ulyanovsk State Medical University. There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria.
Ulyanovsk is a western Russian city beside the Volga River, known as the birthplace of Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin. The central Lenin Memorial complex features museums in his former homes and a research center. Nearby, Ulyanovsk Regional Art Museum exhibits Russian paintings and sculptures in an ornate red-and-white building. To the west, the Museum of Civil Aviation displays old helicopters and airplanes.
Call for more details about the university, admission, processing, fees at MBBS in USU, Russia:
+91-7428212236, 7428203118, 8010503035
Toll-free 1800-419-5827 (For Indian Students), +79515174507 (International Students)
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also: +917428212236, +79515174507
- 1 Leave us your details
We will contact you
- 1.1 Highlights of Ulyanovsk State Medical University, Russia
- 1.2 Faculties:
- 1.3 Ulyanovsk State University admission: One intake for Medical Faculty
- 1.4 Recognition:
- 1.5 Ulyanovsk state medical university Ranking
- 1.6 Ulyanovsk State Medical University Fees
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Ulyanovsk State University:
- 1.8 Ulyanovsk City:
- 1.9 Call for more details about the university, admission, processing, fees at MBBS in USU, Russia: